On Saturday 16 February 2002 11:22 pm, Eric Paynter wrote:
> I'm thinking about getting a mainboard with a High Point HTP370 IDE
> RAID controller to use RAID1. I can't find it listed in the
> compatible hardware list. Can anybody share any success/failure
> stories with this controller?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Eric

    You probly should read,
   http://www.mandrakeforum.org/article.php?sid=1379&lang=en
   http://www.mandrakeforum.org/article.php?sid=1097&lang=en
   http://www.mandrakeforum.org/article.php?sid=450&lang=en

   For more, just go to mandrake forum and search 'raid'. I believe
you'll change your mind about considerin a win-fake-raid motherboard.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas, USA