Hi Andre,

I did have /dev/scd0 in my fstab. BUT, I went ahead and added the CD-ROM
in gtoaster, and was able to see the audio tracks. When I tried to burn
WAVs to CD, I got a dependency error something about Disk At Once, so I
just unchecked that in preferences, and I got it to work fine.

Thanks!

Todd

--
Todd Slater
What does education often do? It makes a straight cut ditch of a free