Hi guys
I finally convinced the supervisors in my university research group that
our windows machines are not very safe as they are...they are connected
to the net 24 hours a day with a couple of ports always open...and the information
on thos pc are quite important...I thought we could use the Mandrake Single
Network FIrewall (or smoothwall) to create an internal network and connect
to the rest of university network and to the external world through such
a secure firewall....
can anyone give any help or suggestion on how to set it up correctly...the
network technicians here are useless (otherwise they wouldn't have ste up
a Windoze network in the first place!!!!!)
thanks in advance
Maurizio

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it