Sorry for the repost, but I quit getting posts from the list right
after I sent this.

I am running Mandrake 8.1 on a Dell C600 and using it as a mail and
web server.  Some setting changed recently and when it is rebooted,
it now no longer connects to the internet automatically.  I now have
to go into the Mandrake Control Center and make it connect manually.
Can someone tell me where I go to set this so it happens
automatically?  This is a network OS and I didn't even know it could
be disconnected.

Appreciate any help.

Andy Miller