My hard disk is partition into four, here it as follows: C, D, Linux Ext2, and Linux
swap space.  In my drive C, Windows 98SE is installed, in my drive D, Windows NT
installed and Linux Ext2 Linux Mandrake 8.0 is installed.  In my past days, after I
installed Linux, I have always encounter difficulty in loading windows like it didn't
load my windows or windows98 asked me to go in safe mode, this happens when I use
Linux then transfer back to windows and vice versa, yesterday (Feb 21,2002), I'm using
Windows 98. Whenever I'm online, I always keep updating my norton anti-virus, after
downloading the virus definition in my norton anti-virus, we know that everytime it
finished download the update, it always asking to reboot your system, so I did reboot
my system. Here's the disastrous happen in my computer,  I really don't what happen
because everyday I always update my anti-virus but I think I'm not lucky yesterday
because when I restart my computer, it didn't reload my windows!
, so I press the restart button but it didn't work, I think I did this 5 times, but
its not working.  I re-install my windows98 but it didn't finished re-installing coz
when windows update the configuration settings, it hanged, I press again the restart
button, again, its not working.  I'm get irritated so I decide to format drive C, I
install windows98, and now its OK.

My question is, after I format drive C, my LILO didn't show up anymore, what should I
do?  How do I return my LILO?  How do I get-in back to Linux? Is there any solution to
my problem?

www.edsamail.com