Hi:

I would like to author my own DVDs so that I could
archive all of my digital images on DVD (complete with
menus, etc...) and play them for family and friends on
a DVD player.  Apple iDVD application (packaged with
any new machine with a "SuperDrive") does this.  Is
there a similar application available for the linux
platform?  The only things I can find are some
projects on freshmeat which are only in the planning
stage.  Ideally I'd like to burn the DVDs on an
external firewire DVD writer.

Thanks,

Mel