-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of DJW
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 12:27 AM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Removing RPM's Mandrake 8.1

I did an install of NVidia drivers that are not working right.
(install was from the command line as root, not in a term window
or with one of the package managers with the X system
shut down) with the command rpm -ivh "package name"
When it didn't work right I tried to unistall it from
the command line (rpm -e "package name").
It says package not installed.  If I try
to reinstall it, it says package already installed.
When I looked at it with one of the package manager's
it shows the packages, but wants to unistall a whole bunch
of dependencies that I know I need.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Donald Wright