Works for me.  Sylpheed did too.  I like Sylpheed better, in fact, because it
definitely loads faster on my P200 class machines than either Kmail or Evolution, so
that's what I use on my slower boxes.  I don't feel that either Ev or Syl are actually
better e-mail clients than Kmail, though. Ev does win in the "eye candy" category.

e.