Hi there...

I've been watching this list for a few days now and all I can say is... if
you folks are newbies then I don't know *what* the hell *I* should be
called!  ;o)

Anyway... on to my problem...

I've just tried a lnx4win install of Mandrake 8.1, but whilst it all went
fairly easily, there was a problem with its installation of Xfree86.

It didn't install correctly, and as a result I have no graphics interface.

I only have a very cursory idea about Linux command lines so please be
gentle! ;o)

How do I get XFree86 to install now, via CLI? Is it possible?

PV.