Thanks for the tip. This is a very useful site!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dennis Myers
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 5:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] canon printers

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 18:09, Maila Garcia wrote:
> Does anyone know of a print driver that applies to Canon bubble jet
> printers?
> More specifically, bjc 5100 and bjc 211o?
> Thanks
> Mike Garcia
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
> Only $9.95 per month!
> http://my.netzero.net/s/signup?r=platinum&refcd=PT97
>
> ----

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
Maila, you can go here http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi
and get the 5100 drivers I think, don't know about the other but check
the site and if it is available in cups this is the site to find it in.
HTH
Dennis M. registered Linux user #180842