Subject: Re: [newbie] SBLive question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:58:28 -0000
From: "Heather Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Heather
>
> I find the whole Mandrake-Linux thing to be very powerful and gratifying

in

> so far as if there is a problem it is not impossible to figure out what it
> is. The command line becomes more friendly with time and you will feel

more

> comfortable exploring in the system.  I don't hardly use MS Windows

anymore

> at home because I enjoy linux so much.  Charge on and enjoy.
> --

Thanks for the encouragement :-)) Its a bit of a learning curve for a
seasoned windows user - but yes, I am impressed, and keep having
irresistable urges to stay up all night playing! Audio CDs are now playing,
and I'm on to the next step - samba!  Look out for more newbie questions,
and thanks to everyone :-))
Heather

Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842