I tried to install the "kde-moreartwork-liquid" and rebooted because it
wasn't showing up in LookNFeel/Style. Ever since the reboot I cant connect
to the internet. When I click the Connect Icon on the desktop it just sits
there and never even completely showing the window. If I try to reconfigure
my connection it goes fine until I try to test the connection and it does it
says that it can't connect and something must be messed up. I don't really
want to reinstall the OS since I finally got so many things working and I
don't want to loose the settings.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Thanks again,
Mithrilhall

*       Mithrilhall's  Linux        *
*              Server               *