> And for god sakes, don't over clock... I challenge you to find something
> which will run NOTICEBLY faster at 1.48 vs 1.46

I must agree, since, at the present time, memory bandwidth is the major
bottleneck to system performance.  Your proc spends most of its time waiting
for something to do.  This is alleviated some what by running DDR or Rambus,
but it is still where you need to focus you attention.  The small gain you
get from OC will result in a few frames in Q3 or something.  You will only
notice the difference in headaches caused by instability issues and buying
new parts.

Believe me, I know....

If you really wanted to see some perf. increases, get one of the newer MoBo's
that allow the Ram to run at a different bus speed than the rest of the
system.  Then plunk down some cash for some 'certified' 333 DDR Ram from
Crucial or somebody.  That way you can ramp you Mem bus to 167/333 Dual
pumped and leave the rest at 133 and have less probs.

My $.02
Jeff