<sarcasm>now of what you said can be true, as micro$oft will explain, there
is no support for linux.  :-)</sarcasm>

cheers back at ya......

On Saturday 09 March 2002 19:11, Hanan Shargi opened a hailing frequency
and transmitted:

--
Everyone seems so impatient and angry these days. I think it's because so
many people use Windows at work. Do you think you'd be Mr. Politeness Man

shane
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org/ cause humans do it better!