On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:44:13 +1300 Michael wrote:

I use the us-int'l keyboard also.
I found out this:

° (should show centigrade sign) Alt-Shift 0 making it alt )
¿ (should show inverted q-mark) Alt-Shift - making it alt _

I used the right-side ALT key for this.
Paul

--
A day is a span of time no one is wealthy enough to waste.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.7.4