> no offence, and it should be obvious one of the best things about linux is
> the number of ways you can configure it, the choices of apps and desktops,
> etc, but....
>
> ximian would have to be something very special to make me like gnome.  :-D
>
> On Sunday 10 March 2002 01:46, Damian Gatabria opened a hailing frequency
>
> and transmitted:
> > no joke, i started liking gnome because of ximian..

well, .. it made gnome prettier :o)

and it made wine work...

bedides that red carpet stuff is just cool... the best "upgrader app"
i'seen. mandrake developers should take a real close look at it.

i think there are one or two more reasons, but... can't remember...
using your computer too much causes amnesia and besides..... errrr...
something else but can't remember. ;oP

see ya.