I already have something semi-geared towards that, although it has largely
been dormant for the last year or so (since I've been busy with other
projects I'm involved with).  It's tentatively titled 'Academic Web
Information Repository' -- although I'm certainly not glued to the name.

If any of you are thinking along those lines, let me know and I'll start
investing at least some time into it.

Michael

--
President / Founder, Academic Web Information Repository
Project Manager / Primary Developer, General Education Online