Dan&Lori Buchanan wrote:

> Dan Buchanan
> Chicagoland (far north burbs) USA
> where it's been in the low 20s at 6:00 and might get to 50 today.....

Had that weather yesterday here in the hills of Eastern Kentucky (USA).
Prestonsburg, to be exact...where I'm so far up in Conley Fork that our
Saturday morning cartoons don't come in 'till Sunday! <grin>

Its okay though, I've got Mandrake-Linux, the 'Net, and this mailing list...as
well as an ice-cold beer... ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord