Scott,

If the laptop is a company computer, I'm guessing there are others
in your company--others running Winblows. Take a look at System
Properties on one of those Winsux machines to determine what card
it has, what IRQ it likes, etc. Then configure the card in your
Linux box manually.

Miark

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:55:41 -0600, "Burrows, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spoke
thusly: