Hi there:
Well thanks all of you guys for your answers about the WINE thing. I really didn't expect to learn about WINE so much in just one day. I went to the codeweavers website and downloaded the Demo version. It really works nice and it met my expectations. If I'm am going to learn Linux with this pace, I will definitely delete my windows partition soon.
I have another question. When I used to use Windows, I used a Firewall called Zone Alarm. It really was a fine product. It was freeware and it gave me the security that I needed. Now I want to use a firewall in Linux and I don't know what to use and how to use it. The best part about Zone Alarm was that it was very easy to setup and use. I have a dial up connection so I don't have a static IP address and zone alarm did provide the security that I needed ( It passed Steve Gibson's test at www.grc.com and that is all I need) I know that there are plenty of firewalls out there but they seem to be for experts. is there any easy to use firewall for Linux? if so where can I get it? again maybe a URL will help.
Thanks
Linux registered user # 266090
Aryan