Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Heather Reed
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. März 2002 10:29
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [newbie] mandrake 8.1 cd 3

Hi folks
Is there anywhere on the net that the 3rd CD can be obtained in bite sized chunks? I have the ISOs for 1 and 2 from a mag cover disk, but the 3rd wasn't included. Is this because it isn't free? I was installing something the other day and software manager asked for it. I've found a complete ISO on the net, but I don't have broadband and the download kept timing out :-((
Heather