On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Charlie wrote:

> Agreed. I'll be happy to buy a box set as soon as it's available at my local
> "everything in software including the 'bugware'" store. A pain to go all the
> way downtown but I refuse to do transactions of any kind online.
>
> Charlie

I'm downloading it now, but will be buying it as well. I bought the 8.1
PowerPack, and except for being mildly annoyed at it's assertion that you
get commercial software with it when you really just get trialware, I
really thought I got much more than my moneys worth.

--

peace,

Rog

registered linux user #190719