Hi,

I down loaded the LM 8.2 CD ISO files and I am about to do an upgrade from
hard disk. I need to read the hd.img file from the first CD ISO and write it
onto a floppy disk but I could not find out how. It was not obvious to me how
to mount the ISO files; the mount man pages were no help. I read the messages
on this list related to installing and upgrading and also the documents on
the Mandrake web site and the linuxdoc web site and there was no explanation
as to how to mount the ISO files. I used to mount ISO files on other OSs but
not Linux.

Can somebody please give me a hint?

Thanks,

Seedkum