Hi!

A few days ago I got my Internet connection working under Mandrake. Now I
want to share my Internet connection with my other PC. Under Windows XP it
is working correctly so the hardware setup is okay. I can't use the Internet
from my second PC I can however ping 192.168.0.1 (The server) and even
better I can ping the 2nd network card which is installed in the server from
the client! I even can do a ping to www.google.com for example the name is
translated to an IP-address (is that the DNS server???) but the ping doesn't
come through. So the translation is there but the real ping isn't working
:-(

Anybody has any ideas? I allready tried the Internet Sharing wizard but that
doesn't work :-(

Hope on some positive answers :-)

Greets and thanks in advance,

Drosera.