On Saturday 23 March 2002 02:08, Michael opened a hailing frequency and
transmitted:

> Where are you getting these amazing quotes?

go here
http://dmoz.org/Society/Issues/Business/Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Microsoft/

see at the bottom of the page where it says "editor: shen"  that is me.
people send me this stuff.  i get new webpages and/or quotes and stories on
a weekly basis.  MS is far scarier than anything you thought before you
start digging.  and i only quote the stuff from sources i have some faith
in.  you should what the "conspiracy nuts" send me.  :-)

--
With Windows Millennium, Microsoft was able to get the boot time down to 25
seconds. That's almost as short as it's uptime.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/