Hi,
    I decided to do a full install on my Dell I8000 laptop. A few
glitches.....

#1.    I had to choose a Dell 1400 laptop display in the monitor selection
screen......almost all others give this error..../tmp/imm.o init_module no
such device
        Even so, I use a 800x600 resolution during the install but it
defaults to the 1400 resolution ....very tiny....ctrl/alt/+ or - have no
effect

#2.    In Konqueror when I try to access /mnt , it freezes. I think this may
be because I have 2 cdroms in the laptop and no floppy. When I go to
shutdown I get several error messages like .... umount : /mnt/floppy :
illegal seek......I have to do a hard power off......

I could reinstall the floppy drive (it was there when I installed 8.1) and
then once installed, I could pull it and re-install the cdrw

Those are my first couple of bugs to be resolved.

Any Dell laptop users out there on 8.2?

Thanks and regards,
Bill W.