Taras,

Yes, but I don't know how, but I know that you will if you go to
http://www.alsa-project.org/ and look at the alsa-user archives.  I used
to follow that list and I'm sure I've seen this question flow past and
be dealt with many times.  Don't have one.  Don't want one.  So didn't
retain any of the content, but I'm sure it's there - probably 50 times
or so.

HTH
Brian