>From: sda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [OT] Posting style [was: Re: [newbie] I'm Locked Out!]

>Oh contraire, she sounds as she sounds and this list is detoriating to
>more noise once again. The problem is when the noise ratio exceeds the
>actual help ratio, and with this nonsense carrying on I can see it
>happening with ease. If you folks want to chat socially, I suggest you
>all grab IRC and go to the Mandrake or what-ever-channel.

"Dude", why don't you just chill out?!?!?

>This is not
>the place, for the cutesy folksy noise that seems to prevade here, more
>recently since uno-who joined.

Compared to some other lists I'm on, this list is hardly "noisy", but when there's
this much traffic, it does make a good case for offering a digest form of this list
(hint hint)

>Anyway carry-on I won't respond any more to this or similar threads.

Good!

Register Chinese Character Domain Name- ONLY US$17/year!
100 Chinese Domain Names are registered every minute!
Time is clicking, what are you waiting for?
Go to  http://www.chinese-dns.com  Register NOW!!!

Verisign中文頂級域名現在熱賣中﹗
每分鐘都有100個中文域名被註冊﹐您還在等什麼呢﹖
每個網址美金17元/年﹗現在就到 http://www.chinese-dns.com  註冊﹗