Brian Parish wrote:

> OK! Yeah!  There you go Femme.  Make it Segfault Fatale  (or maybe Fatal
> Segfault?) you'll be set like a jelly!  Or is the jello to you northern
> types?
>
> Sorry - the OT police will be after me now.
>
> Brian
>
> On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 23:50, Robin Turner wrote:
> > So it's OK to be provocative, condescending, dogmatic or pedantic
> > (not referring to anyone in particular) but being cute or girlish is
> > out?  I detect a double standard here.  I'd guess that if Femme
> > Fatale had picked a different nickname, like, say SegFault,
> > no one would have picked up on the girly thing.

*smiles* Yes thats an idea Brian!  I just may do that to piss someone
off later ;p

Yes its jello... though i've been known to call other girls "gels" or
use the word to describe jello ;p

Femme
--
Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character
from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert