Thu Mar 28 22:09:29 2002] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Premature end of
script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/test.cgi

I believe this error message is the key. Check the bang line to make
sure it's complete and as it should be. Thats the first place to start.
The next logical place in the script would be the Content-type header
being passed to the browser.

daRcmaTTeR