Randy Kramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spoke thusly:

>    * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/TestSketch
>    * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/EmailPostfixTrials

These pages didn't really help my specific problem.

> The final piece of the puzzle for me (I hope) was how to set up a pop
> (and imap) server under xinetd (sp?).

Does POP run independently of Postfix? I didn't think so. If so, how
-do- you get it running?

> There was a post on newbie or expert within the last three weeks
> that seems to give very good clues -- I've saved it somewhere and
> can send it to you if you think it will help.

Yes, if you could send anything related to the refused connections,
I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

Miark