adrian olsson wrote:

> KDE sucks, GNOME rules!!

So why does my gnome *every single 8.0 - 8.2 install* still not use my
sound properly? Hm??? Kde is fine.  Cept for alsa resetting its own
permissions *a known bug apparently* its fine.

:)

Answer me that one ;p  Seriously I am *THIS* close to pitching gnome
forever.

Femme
--
Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert