Here are a few of them that I've gone back to and toyed with from time
to time.

--  Basica walk through

        http://www.linuxnewbie.org/nhf/intel/programming/introbashscript.html

--  Another basica HOW-TO

        http://www.pxh.de/fs/svcd/index.html

--  And my favorite, how to add colors to your scripts output! :')

        http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue65/padala.html

Check those out.
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091
| Jesse Angell wrote:
| >
| > Thanks, that did just what I wanted.
| Does anyone on the list have a URL to a guide on how to script?
|
| I ask as I am interested in doing many things automatically and can't
| ask you guys to right the scripts for me.
|
| Thanks
| --
| Hylton Conacher on KDE 2.1.1 on kernel 2.4.3-20mdk#1
| Registered Linux user # 229959 on Mandrake 8 on an i686 (AMD  1 Ghz K7
| mobo
| Licenced Windows user
|

| Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
| Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091