Is there anyway to change the default mouse actions in Midnight Commander in
LM8.2?

My Logitech Optical wheel mouse worked fine in LM8.0 in MC -- the scroll
function is very addictive. I miss it! So far, in my search through the docs,
I've been unable to discover how to affect/effect changes in MC.

Other than that, LM8.2 is excellent -- I'm so glad I upgraded.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/