Hi!

I just installed Mandrake 8.2 on my PC with Greek locale from the scratch.
All went fine and I can see KDE 2.2.2 with Greek menus and fonts on the
XWindows. However, as the used fonts (misc-fixed I think) are not the best
thing you can have, I thought to import some really nice TTF from my Windows
partition using the Mandrake utility and all went well! The strange thing is
that even though the imported TTFs support Greek language (ISO8859-7 like
Tahoma or Verdana), when the Anti-Aliased check box is selected, the
imported Windows fonts do not appear anywhere in the combo boxes of the
Select Font tag in the KDE Control Center! On the contrary when the check
box is unselected, the fonts appear, but when I select Verdana or any other
TTF, I can't see Greek anymore but instead I see boxes!
Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Thanasis Koutras