On Wednesday 03 April 2002 09:07 pm, you wrote:
> I have a web camera attached in my PC, I use this when I'm using windows,
> but I can't use this under Linux, is there any software available so that I
> can use my web camera in Linux.
>
> Brand: Logitech QuickCam Express

well, if it's an older one, there are modules included with mdk.  Here's a
quick reference:
http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=171

the only diff for 8.2 is you might want to put module needed in /etc/modules.

But if it's a newer one, you'll have to get the newest quickcam drivers off
their cvs site.   Mine works with them, but I only get what is reported as 1
frame per second under cqcam.  Gnomemeeting looks like it's doing a little
better.  Good luck and keep us posted.  My drivers are a couple of weeks old,
if your does better than 1 fps, let me know.

hth,
-s