Dear All,

I have been running LM8.1 since November on my desktop and just about a week
ago a new problem presented itself. Whenever I boot into KDE the menu will
say no entries even though there are many entries that were there before. If
I reboot then the menu shows all of the entries. In other words I have to
boot up once then reboot in order to get my menu you to show all of the
applications that are there. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for your
help.

Sincerely,

Marcia