Hello all,
Me and my friend have installed Mnadrake 8.0 3 times
and all the times we found out that
ipchains was not getting installed at all. 2nd and 3rd
time anticipating this problem we were
on lookout for ipchains package to be ticked. We
install in expert mode with security level
to medium and option "select individual packages" ON.
We had to install it from source and then we found
that the kernel did not have
masquerading support build in cos' when we gave
ipchains -A forward -j MASQ we had an error
Protocol: no such protocol
Is this a known problem with Mandrake 8.0?
Thanks and bye.
-Payal