On Sunday 07 April 2002 03:38 am, Lee opened a hailing frequency and
transmitted:

> Today I installed WordPerfect in only 10 hours, to find I paid 10.00 for
> a 90 day demo.

maybe i don't understand, but are you talking abou the problem with the
filters?  if so, wp8filtrixfix.tar.gz will fix that.

what WP version do you have, and is it the full suite?  i was not aware
they had a timed version....

--
If someone tells you they possess the truth, listen carefully.  If they
tell you they possess the *only* truth, run for your life.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/