On Monday 08 April 2002 05:40, Brian York opened a general hailing frequency
and transmitted to all open stations:

> I have Mandrake 8.2 and when i installed the RPMs to upgrade KDE they
> screwed up KDE it was 3.0 but nothing worked. I lost most of the menus
> (k button and right click menu links were dead) and no telling what i
> didn't know. Can anyone help me?

try the texstar rpms from pclinuxonline.com.  they worked great for me, but
you will still need the koffice rpm from mandrake.

--
FAITH, n.  Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without
knowledge, of things without parallel.  -Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/