shane's message on April 8, 2002 09:43 pm, stated:
 On Wednesday 10 April 2002 02:31, Charlie opened a general hailing frequency

 and transmitted to all open stations:
 > I just installed the Macromedia FlashPlayer following the instructions
 > faithfully. Must have done something right since it works flawlessly in
 > Mozilla .9.9 but doesn't do diddly in Konqueror. Any idea why?

 have you gone into konqs setup and had it scan for pluggins?

 there should be a netscape pluggins section in konqueror settings.  have a
 look there a report back.  :)
Yeah Shane thanks; I must have been suffering a brain f*&t!

I opened the configure window and moved the new plugins to the top, it works
now. I had already done the scan for new plug-ins trip.

Flash really sucks in Galeon though. Seems to run a billion miles per hour
and keeps displaying  "Loading Plug In" or some such nonsense. I'll figure it
out. I am stubborn I am! Even though I don't use it much.

My favourite Flash Test site: http://www.realmyst.com/
--
Charlie in Edmonton, AB., Canada
Mandrake 8.2