Has anyone had any success printing Documents with fonts imported from
Windows with 8.2?

Here is my scenario :-
drakfont used to import fonts from Windows - No problem. All the fonts come
over OK

openoffice used to create document using tahoma font (for example) -
Document is printed to file as postscript.

Any attempt to open the file with Ghostscript produces error
[derek@Derek derek]$ gs file_name
AFPL Ghostscript 7.04 (2002-01-31)
Copyright (C) 2001 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Error: /undefinedfilename in --.libfile--
Operand stack:
   Tahoma         Font      ()
Execution stack:
Blah blah

When I do the same thing using one of the Mandrake built in fonts this
procedure works.

I have tried upgrading from ghostscript 6.53 to 7.04 and have upgraded
ghostscript-fonts to 6.0
I have also tried defining the GS_FONTPATH cariable to include the directory
where the imported fonts are stored
[derek@Derek derek]$ echo $GS_FONTPATH
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/Type1:/usr/share/ghostscript/fonts

Running out of ideas.  Any suggestions?

TIA

derek