The two things I really miss in Evolution (and gnomecal and the other
calendar / organizer / PIMs for Linux I've seen so far) are:

1. Although appointments can recurr, tasks cannot. If you want a recurring
task like "Do laundry" every Monday, you'll have to enter it manually
every Monday forever.

2. A task will be visible immediately upon creating
it even if it is not scheduled to begin yet. Example: If I create today
the task "Buy Christmas gifts" scheduled to begin December 10th, the task
will appear daily beginning today.

--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras