# rpm -ta gtk-gnutella-0.80.tar.gz
<SNIP>
Wrote: /usr/src/RPM/SRPMS/gtk-gnutella-0.80-1.src.rpm
Wrote: /usr/src/RPM/RPMS/i686/gtk-gnutella-0.80-1.i686.rpm
Executing(%clean): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.84635
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/RPM/BUILD
+ cd gtk-gnutella-0.80
+ rm -rf /var/tmp/gtk-gnutella-root
+ exit 0

That's another way of doing it.  So now you could check out the RPM
that's stored at /usr/src/RPM/RPMS/i686/gtk-gnutella-0.80-1.i686.rpm, or
/usr/src/RPM/SRPMS/gtk-gnutella-0.80-1.src.rpm.

Hope that's what you're looking for.
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091