I can't speak for ATA133 but I recently had Linux/Windows installed in a
dual boot system on my ATA66 hard drive. It finally kicked the bucket so I
bought a new hard drive and reinstalled both OSes. They both run much faster
on the ATA133 drive I bought (It only runs at ATA100 though as that's my
motherboard's max).

So if you need a little extra speed, it's an awesome change and I recommend
it.

James