Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem printing to my Epson
Stylus 660 connected to local parallel port.  This use
to work w/o problem when I was using LM8.0.

The problem is that on top of every page, two lines
are *always* printed:

284.4
@EJL

then it runs out of room at the bottom of the page and
prints the last half inch to the next sheet.  I've
tried changing the drivers (there are 5~6 listed for
this printer), all gave the same thing.

Can anyone please help?  This is really getting to my
nerves....

TIA!
Andy

=====