On Sunday 21 April 2002 14:14, Damian wrote:

> ( i actually didn't know they ever had a DVD version. i only knew
> about SuSe doing this, but since their distro is 7 CD's... )

The Mandrake set that sells at about the same price point as SuSE
Professional is the Mandrake Power Pack. It does not have a DVD. I
agree with the previous poster, it is really nice installing from DVD.
Just let it go until finished - no disc changes.

I have seen in the past a Mandrake set priced a notch higher (around
$130, as I recall) that does include a DVD. I forget the exact name,
but I know the word "server" is in the name.