On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 20:49, poogle wrote:

> It's also on rpmfind.net, I downloaded it ,installed it and found it messed
> up my fonts.

Yes, I also have this problem with AbiWord, and couldn't understand the
instructions on how to fix it. I also have another problem with it,
where after saving a file in .abw, .htm, .doc, or any kind of format,
half the time when I go to reopen the same file, AbiWord tells me that
it's an invalid document. Although it converts Word documents nicely, it
sure seems buggy.

Chuck

----------------------

> > Chuck
> >
> >  ----
> >
> > > Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
> > > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
>
> --
> Poogle......... Derby,England ---- Linux MDK 8.2 with
> kernel 2.4.18-6 mdk using Kmail 1.3.2
>
>  12:47pm  up 16 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.31, 0.27
>
> ----

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net