Hi,

I successefully upgraded from LM8.0 to LM 8.2 by making a clean
install (without the /home partition being reformatted). I noticed
one problem that I would like to share:

when launching an X application, e.g. gnome shell, the Ktaskbar
correctly plots this application, but also plots another one as
if the system was launching the former application (hourglass moving).
However, the application is clearly there and working. Only after
a certain amount of time does the second entry in the Ktaskbar
disappear.  Any idea?

Marc