To change the alias system wide (all users) you can make the needed changes
to (as root):

/etc/profile.d/alias.sh

To make the changes for your user only and preserve the system defaults you
can edit ...

~/.bashrc

... so to remove a default alias for, say 'alias md="mkdir"',  for your
loginin only you could simply add the line ...

alias md=""

to your ~/.bashrc  file.   The original alias would still be available on
other logins...

WARNING:  Be careful changing the aliases.  The reason the folks a Mandrake
(or other distro for that matter)  is to make things abit easier AND to help
avoid disaster.  Change them with care..

Have Fun!
Danny